[pure-silver] Re: anti-static bags

  • From: "Mike Kirwan" <mkirwan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:42:07 -0700

I use the oversize Zip Lock bags (the ones used for marinating food) - work
great but do wear out after a while. What really worked best for me was a
kitchen vacuum seal. Two holders per sealing - kept dust and moisture out
but alas the owner moved away and have never been able to justify the
purchase of my own.

I also used it for bagging loose rolls of 120 film for storing in the
freezer.

Mike