[pure-silver] Re: Zone Data Project

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:58:25 -0400

The problem with such data collections is that while people may make
their own tests and have confidence in their data, the data in each case
was not obtained under controlled conditions.  Each person will have
their own perferences, equipment, darkroom methods, and requirements.
This all determines what they consider to be normal.  If you look at
existing data there is often only the roughest correlation between the
various entries.

Jerry