[pure-silver] Re: Zone Data Project

  • From: <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know, Craig, but it is certainly something worth considering.
However, that seems to be a design stage issue and so far noone has indicated
they'd be willing to contribute information. So I don't think we should be
worrying about what the design is if there's no date :-)
But I will keep your email and bring it up in the design stage if we get that
far. Thanks for the idea,
Bob

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA