[pure-silver] Re: Wrinkles

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:24:34 -0800 (PST)

Afaik I've had no issues resulting from an overnight soak either.

Sometimes one finishes printing much too late to stay up to air dry and flatten
prints so they have to stay!
Sometimes I'll toss them on the screens and come back the next day, re-wet,
dry, and flatten.
Sometimes they retain enough moisture or are small enough that the overnight
drying hasn't made them too wrinkled or too dry and I can just pop them in the
press.