[pure-silver] Re: Who is left in the B&W market?

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:01:47 +0100

Edward

I like to talk to you in more detail (maybe via the phone one evening this
week). You are making a few good points. However, I'm trying to make a
complex issue simpler. I don't want a complete list of all 'potentials'. I
like to keep a list of realistic and practical manufacturers up-to-date. No
exotic stuff either. Simple B&W film and paper with good or reasonable
quality and available too.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com