[pure-silver] Re: White lettering, black background

  • From: "Scott Hamming" <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:58:28 -0500

Ilford produces a 4"x 6" postcard paper, which has a slightly different
texture on the backing (not sure if it's just a texture difference or an
actual change of material) more amenable to writing on.  B&H stocks
Multigrade RC in Pearle or Glossy surfaces.  I got a spectacular deal on
a few hundred dollars worth of Ilford paper due to the digital stampede,
and this was one of the items.  All of my prior postcards to friends and
family were simply printed on 5 x 7 with fine point felt pen on the
back.  This is my first time around in a postcard specific exchange -
which despite the higher output using RC will be less work than a much
smaller exchange of FB prints.

Scott