[pure-silver] Re: Where's the Silver?

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:27:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dave,

Thank you for your accurate sense of fair play. You
are a gentlman and I appreciate your words.

And Ryuji and miJ, thank you for your explanations.
Taken together I'm beginning to remember. It's just
been 28 years since I took any chemistry and I was
looking for a refresher. You both helped and I thank
you.

I wasn't really baiting, Jim. Let's call it chumming
:-) I just thought it would be nice to see some more
on the list related to photography.

As for paying on Alcatraz, whatever do you mean, kind
sir? ;-)

Thanks again all,
Bob