[pure-silver] Re: What happens when XTOL dies

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:24:30 -0800 (PST)

As per unblinkingeye article try the same but with 5 g/l of
sodium ascorbate (I use 1/2 teaspoon per 500ml)  The grain and
grdation are improved and development is more energetic
(superadditivity?)
For 1+50+C I use the times for 1+25 and results are very good.

http://www.photoformulary.com/DesktopModules/StoreProductDetails.aspx?pr