[pure-silver] Re: Weird Film Issue

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 19:15:20 -0400

DEAR RICHARD,
        Thanks for your reply.  Nope, this wasn't reticulation on my
student's film.  I accidentally reticulated some film in 1962 when I used to
process in my parent's bathroom and went from 70F to very hot water and back
to room temp, quite by accident.  I forget which film but early 60s films
were more susceptible to reticulation than modern film.
        This was clearly pin holes.  I am almost certain that he used D-76
but I can double check my notes...if I can find them.  I will call him and
ask him...perhaps he will remember.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB