[pure-silver] Re: WashAid Question

  • From: Eugene Barrington <eandpbarrington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:16:30 +0000

At the moment I keep the raw chemical in a brown glass jar. If I stir up the contents well that should ensure an even distribution of the chemicals. I was wondering how much I would need per litre of water - 5ml, 10ml? I also tone with thiocarbamide followed by KRST 1+9. I get a nice (I think) chocolate colour with some pretty ancient sheets of Oriental Seagull VC paper. BTW, why are'nt more chemicals sold in anhydrous form - they cost enough without having to pay for the water in which they are dissoved when we buy them. Cheaper to transport too.

Enough already! -
Eugene B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eugene Barrington" <eandpbarrington@xxxxxxxxxx >