[pure-silver] Re: Wash aid

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:19:49 -0800 (PST)

I think that was the recomendation of AGFA many years ago.
However, it has been questioned as well due to the fact that
carbonate is not as effective as sulfite in breaking down the
thiosulfate.

Sulfite can be bought in wine or sausage making stores, so I
have to assume that any country store that caters to that (there
is a lot of thos ein the NC country side) will have it.