[pure-silver] Re: Un processable kodachrome

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:04:45 +0100

----- Message d'origine -----
De: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:18:31 +0100
Sujet: [pure-silver] Re: Un processable kodachrome
À: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Jim Brick a écrit :
>> This might be your only hope...
>>
>> http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/index.html
>>
>> But it might be a stretch from France.
>>
>> Jim
>>

>Thanks !
>Well the film go from France to Switzerland lab (seems closed) so they
>sent the film to the USA (Texas I think) and then back to France...
>So another trip is not so bad ;-)
>
>--
>Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
>S'il vous plaît, aidez nous à conserver nos ressources,
>recyclez vos électrons !

I confirm the Kodachrome lab in Renens (Lausanne) is closed.
European Kodachromes that include the processing fee should still be sent to
Renens. They will then send the films in the States.
Once processed, the slides follow the same path back.

Kodachrome (25) was for long my favorite slide film but now, you must be
addicted to continue with it ... :-(

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch