[pure-silver] Re: Traditional B&W Interest Group

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:59:51 +0100

Alan

I would love to. Unfortunately, I've been in San Jose only once to visit a friend, working for Apple. These days, you are thousands of miles away. Anyway, good luck to your and your group. I like your approach.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

This electronic message contains information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or any other use of, or any action in reliance on, the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message immediately.

P don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

On Feb 15, 2010, at 13:53, ATIPPETT@xxxxxxx wrote:

Here in Silicon Valley we are a small group of traditional (analog) B&W hobbyist. We welcome others of like mind to joint our discussion group. Meeting once a month we share prints, ideas, problems, questions, what if's, etc. This is not a typical camera club, no ribbons, no cookies, no competition, no judges. If in the greater San Jose area and interested contact me off list at TBWIG@xxxxxxx

Alan Tippett

San Jose