[pure-silver] Re: The Quest and My Heresy??

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:58:54 +0100

The definition of art isn't pointless. Difficult it may be, but pointless? I
agree that it could even be different from person to person, but I need to
know what people mean if they use a word, otherwise, how can I understand
what they are talking about? And, do they know what they are talking about
if they can't define it?

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com