[pure-silver] Re: The Quest

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:05:14 -0500

OK, I give up! I had never heard the term "unsharp mask" until I ventured (slightly) into the digital world. (And, until today, had only heard it applied to digital.) How does one accomplish "unsharping" in the analog film realm?

Thanks for the enlightenment,


On Thursday, December 14, 2006, at 11:29  AM, Chris Ellinger wrote:

I think unsharp masking would produce the "tack sharp" look that you are after. The effect is to increase edge contrast in the image, and would be very effective in images of buildings.

To unsubscribe from this list, go to www.freelists.org and logon to your 
account (the same e-mail address and password you set-up when you subscribed,) 
and unsubscribe from there.

Other related posts: