[pure-silver] Re: The Pure silver list

  • From: Eric Maquiling <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:03:04 -0700

On 09/09 12:11, Jim Brick wrote:

> I have a suggestion. Instead of using the pure-silver list to talk about
> whether or not we should use or not use pure-silver@freelists, why don't we
> simply use it for its intended function - talking about photography.

Well said Jim!

> listen to you. But I don't see anyone raising their hand saying "I have it
> all in place and I'm ready to take over the list."

Non computer geeks have NOOOOO idea what it takes to run a mail
server.  The job is now an anti-spam (fulltime) administrator and
hopefully your mail will get through once in a while.  Right now, I
run my mail through my ISP and get a double dose of Spamassassin and
crap still gets through!

Anyway, Jim, can you do me a favor off-line?  Can I email you my
serial numbers to my lost equipment and drop it off K&B when you get a
chance?  Maybe, just maybe it might show up.  Who knows, it could have
traded hands 10 times now or be in a dumpster somewhere.

--
Eric
aim:  maquilingeric