[pure-silver] Re: Thanks

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:20:50 +0200

Everyone seeking answers or providing them (and doing so in a civilized way)
should be allowed to be a member to this list, but nobody on this list
should ever have to face abuse.

We often have to take the good with the bad, unless of course, the good
isn't worth the bad anymore.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht