[pure-silver] Re: Tap, Tap, Tap - Is This Thing On?

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:12:33 +0200

Tim

I'm glad that you are not too seriously concerned about being sued.

Many thanks, from me too, for all your work and effort over the last few
years. I don't exaggerate when I say that this list has enriched my life,
taught me many valuable lessons and has been an incredible resource.

Many thanks for a job done extremely well and for bringing a community of
people, who share a rewarding hobby, together.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht