[pure-silver] Re: Spotone

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:03:01 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Cull" <jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Spotone

That made me laugh. My husband came in and saw me with my head at 90 degrees, reading, and asked what I was doing.

I do thank you, though.   Really!

Janet

I might be able to make a PDF with everything going the right way but you can rotate the pages in Acrobat. I think it hides the buttons by default but if you right click on the tool bar you can choose what tools you want or tell it to display all. If you print it out you should be able to splice the two pages.

---