[pure-silver] Re: Speedotron 2401A

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:01:53 -0400

DEAR NICK,
        I have two 2401As that I have used since I bought them in 1980.  I quiz
Speedotron ALL THE TIME about keeping them alive.  The Speedos and the
people at Speedotron continue to serve me well.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi