[pure-silver] Re: Slightly OT: Large format telephoto

  • From: Charlie Thorsten <charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:26:36 -0800 (PST)

--- On Mon, 2/15/10, BOB KISS <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: BOB KISS <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Slightly OT: Large format telephoto
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 5:07 AM

DEAR CHARLIE & JIM,
            Where can I find this Nikkor-T ED 360mm lens and the 500 & 720 mm
rear elements?  I couldn’t find it at B&H, Calumet , or K&M.
                        CHEERS!
                                    BOB

Bob,

Unfortunately Nikon stopped manufacturing large format lenses
several years ago, and these telephoto lenses are no longer
available new.  I found a good deal on a near mint example on
eBay.  They don't come up that often though, so you have to
keep an eye out.

-Charlie