[pure-silver] Re: Skies

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:41:41 -0400

Dear Jonathan,

            I agree and, moreover, the example of the bridge (wikipedia) in
evening light with the bridge lights on looked like a well timed (just the
right amount of magic hour glow), well exposed, transparency.  It used to
take careful timing and good technique to achieve this.  Basically Frotoshop
releases you from the considerations of time and weather.  It also seems to
be much ado to achieve with digital cameras what film has always delivered
in the hands of a relatively competent pro.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____