[pure-silver] Re: Size limit

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:52:36 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bogdan Karasek" <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Size limit

Hi Richard,

How does one get on the Rollie list? I have several Rolleis and do have the occasional question concerning these cameras. Thanks.

Cheers,
Bogdan

There are two Rollei lists. Originally a single list but a disagreement among some of the memebers caused it to split. You really must subscribe to both. Both have web interfaces.

  The other list, Rollei-Users, is at Freelists.
Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'

There is another Rolleiflex list there also but I think its inactive. One of the members of the old list jumped the gun and created it.

---