[pure-silver] Re: 'Ripening' procedure for developer?

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 03:00:40 -0700 (PDT)

I guess it is a matter of reaction times of ceratin elements
Mixing/dissolving has a very short time scale (minutes) but some
other processes, specially organic molecules reacting with one
another may require longer times.
So ripening is just allowing for this reactions to get to their
equilibrium points.