[pure-silver] Re: Refrigerate film?

  • From: "Peter Badcock" <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:13:09 +1000

Nicholas,

Are you also looking for a lensing effect of the condensed water droplets
that would optically distort the image ?  Perhaps such a lensing effect is
already well documented and constitutes more concern than actual damage to
the film itself.

To ensure you test out lensing effects, you need to take photographs during
the period that there are water droplets on the film.  Presence of water
droplets can be checked by looking at the leader of another roll of film you
removed the same time from the freezer.

regards
Peter