[pure-silver] Re: Refrigerate film?

  • From: "Nicholas O. Lindan" <nolindan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:39:26 -0500

"Clifford Brown" <clifford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What about the possibility of importing condensation into the camera body via a *frozen* film cassette? Could this happen?

Could space aliens be the cause?  Anything _can_ happen.
But does it?

No personal experience;

That's just it: I am looking for anyone with personal
experience, a photograph showing the effect and who can
provide instructions so anyone can make it happen for
themselves.

So far there is no proof that it is even _possible_,
let alone happens in real life.  Without proof, it
is all hearsay.

My personal experience is it doesn't happen.  For the past
few years I have been going through hoops trying to get
condensation effects: huffing on the film and the camera to
get as much moisture in there short of putting the whole mess
under the kitchen tap; going as quickly as I can from freezer
to camera; doing it on hot sticky summer days.

The results: Zilch, nada, nicht, nothing ...

You can't prove a negative, you can only try to prove
a positive and fail.

Try it for yourself.  It is the only true way to become
a believer.

==
Nicholas O. Lindan
Cleveland Engineering Design, LLC