[pure-silver] Re: "Real" cameras stores in Boston.

  • From: William Harting <wm.harting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:00:49 -0400

Levine has moved to Waltham; last time I was there they had little in
the film-paper category, call 1-800-875-3055; Calumet, in Cambridge,
has a small two-sided display of traditional items, including paper,
some their own brand, some Ilford (617) 576-2600. Hunt's, in Melrose,
had a little more paper, all Ilford, but my memory may be fogged.
(800) 924-8682  I've never seen Kentmere on sale...

-bill