[pure-silver] Re: Question on toning: deep dark green???

  • From: "Nicholas O. Lindan" <nolindan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:17:02 -0500

"Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I can't convince myself that I can see greenish blacks though.

"Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Looks like B&W on my laptop Nicholas. No sign of green, but I'll check > on my
> calibrated profiled monitor later
> "Nicholas Lindan":
> > Does anyone know the toning technique used on
> > http://www.squareamerica.com/images4/so17.jpg
> > (Deep greenish black low tones - not bright green
> > or blue-green) ... from http://www.squareamerica.com/

values are:

            R      G      B
Blacks     20     25     10
Z1         30     33     15
ZV         80     83     60
ZVIII     205    210    190

It's green - yellow green - and greenest in the blacks.

==
Nicholas O. Lindan
Cleveland Engineering Design, LLC
Cleveland, Ohio 44121