[pure-silver] Re: Pyro & Delta 3200

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:03:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone.
This confirms as I had thought, that it would work but
then, why do it?

I had tried to talk him out of it and I spoke not
knowing, saying it could be "done", and he just kinda
pushed for it in a devil-may-care kinda way to go
ahead.
If I get round to a test roll of this, with PMK or HD
or the high energy formula that Craig directed me to,
I'll scan and pass on the results.
Eric