[pure-silver] Re: Pure Black and Golden.

  • From: "Peter Badcock" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:52:14 +1100

Bill, believe it or not, your response to my dilemma
suggests to me that I may well need to dodge and burn!  If
this is the case, then my intention is
NOT to go down that path.  I mean I love my dogs 'n all, but
do people think that basically I may not be able to get 4
stop lattitute between zones III and VII with Delta 400?
If that's the case then I'd rather use a film with a much
larger exposure lattitude and test IT to death. Is that what
I need to try?

Is is true then that speed and exposure lattitute tend to be
trade-offs?

regards
Peter Badcock

//www.freelists.org/archives/pure-silver/01-2005/msg00666.html