[pure-silver] Re: Pure Black and Golden.

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 20:56:17 +0100

Martin

Sorry for being picky, but Delta 400 has a real ASA speed of 400 under the
given test conditions. When you are changing the dial to '250' to increase
the exposure, you are exposing the film at EI 250 to suit your exposure and
development requirements. The ASA speed of the film always remains at ASA
400, we can't change that.

I know this is being very picky (apologies), but it helps to clarify the
communication.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht