[pure-silver] Re: Processing Verichrome Pan

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:00:34 -0500

On 6/2/2010 10:06 AM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin magid" <martin.magid@xxxxxxxxx>

Dick -

This is *exactly* how I "learned" the darkroom. Someone had the bits of this kit
laying about and gave it to me.  A few years ago, I saw a more-or-less complete
version of this "Kodak Advanced Photo-Lab" on eBay and I bought it.  It had one
of the Tri-Chem backs left as well as a partial box of Velox and Kodabromide
F-3.
I still need to replace the now-decaying power cord on the contact printing box,
but the kit is otherwise pretty much in A+ shape.  I have real intention of
using
it, it's just a lovely atavism ...