[pure-silver] Re: Problems with KRST????

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:20:49 +0200

Hi  Bogdan,

You told us that you fixed your prints with acetic acid instead of fixer (did
you not smell that?).

What I do not get is why the prints did not change coluor rapidly if they
weren't fixed at all? Or does acid give a temporarly "fix" ? (I seem to recall
a quick non-stable printing system, Richard?)

Best,

Cor