[pure-silver] Re: Problems with KRST????

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 23:50:41 -0400

Hi Richard,

I'll try the different paper route, Ilford Fiber and Agfa MultiClassic but I find it strange that the previous poster has been using Kentmere with no ill effect, except that I don't know what KBT stands for ;)

Cheers,
Bogdan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bogdan Karasek" <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>