[pure-silver] Re: PSPE VIII (b)

  • From: Jeffrey Thorns <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:41:11 -0800

I'd be interested.

Hi Elias,

Let's do it.

Bill

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Elias Roustom <<mailto:elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>elroustom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any objections to running a parallel exchange?
How many others are interested?

Elias

On Dec 18, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:

2008/12/18 Justin F. Knotzke <<mailto:jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>

   Hello

The Pure Silver Print Exchange group is into its 8th round now. The idea behind the group is very simple: to exchange silver based prints.

   Hello,

I have reached my limit for this round. Sorry to all the folks on the West Coast.. Next time I will send my invites a little later in the day to give you all a chance.

   Thanks