[pure-silver] PSPE VIII

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:35:33 -0500

   Hello

   The Pure Silver Print Exchange group is into its 8th round now. The idea
behind the group is very simple: to exchange silver based prints.

   The deadline for this exchange will be April 1. The idea behind the
exchange is that you are required to mail out to each member 1 of your
prints and in return, you will receive a print from all the other members.

    You may send a print of any subject matter of any size of 8x10 or
larger, printed on RC or FB.

    We have members from all over the world and I am looking for 2 possibly
3 more to make a total of 10.

    Please send me an email OFF LIST to confirm your presence or to simply
ask questions.

    I work on a first come, first serve basis.