[pure-silver] Re: Opinion Please!

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:33:37 -0600

I recall this formula being different than that available from PF. I don't
recall the specific though. The formulary required quite a bit of specific
mixing. I tried to get Bryant labs to offer up the Aminophenol Hydrochoride
CAS # 123-30-8, but they went out of business shortly after I asked them.

Eric

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9