[pure-silver] Re: Oh How I Miss This Paper

  • From: Jean-David Beyer <jeandavid8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:29:53 -0500

Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee wrote:
> Thanks, Bob, for your comments. Much appreciated.
>
> Everyone seems to really love using our Lodima paper. Not only does
> it make fabulous prints, it is so much easier to use than any
> enlarging paper.
>
> Anyone else interested see:
> http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/newpaper.html
>
> Michael

What is the shelf life of this paper? The largest size (and preferred
size) I shoot is 4"x5". I assume I will not have the patience to expose
this in my enlarger, so I guess I would need to by the 8x10" size, and
it would take me quite a while to use up a box.

The other thing is, am I likely to scratch it if I cut it down in a
roto-trim type paper cutter? I have a kilogram of amidol, so I can mix
up pretty much whatever developer I want.

 ^^-^^ 08:25:01 up 12 days, 17:00, 3 users, load average: 4.85, 5.22, 5.46