[pure-silver] Re: Oh How I Miss This Paper

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:58:34 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "titrisol" <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 12:53 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Oh How I Miss This Paper

The original Portriga was IMHO one of the most beautiful papers ever.

I wonder if the original Portriga, which was a _very_ slow paper, was not the same stuff as was sold as Indiatone by AGFA-Ansco and by Ansco after it became independant. I used Indiatone in the long ago, a very warm paper that toned easily in virtually any toner. Portriga Rapid was similar but I think less warm. Portriga could be used as a fast contact paper or very slow enlarging paper.