[pure-silver] Re: OT-- chroma list

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:33:12 -0800

How about the use of hot water to dissolve the fixer..... and or.....

For use of acids on plastics, I really do not know if it is a good idea or
not.... gases, toxicity, and death might be the cost for clean tanks... Why
not use a chemical cleaner like that used on C41 minilabs.... that would be
my first shot.....find a friendly lab, and buy some of their cleaner

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx