[pure-silver] Re: OT: Color IQ Test

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:09:23 -0600

Interesting story. I am sure that after a few go 'rounds with the pill pile,
you were ready to take a few your self? Being able to see the difference is
just the beginning though, as you still had to contend with the limits of
film, chemistry, paper, and inks through out the whole process. That
represents the science side of photography. Then there is the whole art side
of photography where we get to play with color or lack there of.

Eric

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9