[pure-silver] Re: Now this realy an Off Topic question..

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:10:59 +0100

Seems people are not bored yet on this topic, great..;-)..

I indeed do not drive a Caddilac, it is a modest Renault Kangoo

I now Bill his work, but didn't know he had an awesome trailer, wow..

I'll opt for a torch or bike light. I do have a "knijpkat" do not know
how it is called in English (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knijpkat) it
is a light that charges itself by pressing it, but it has a cold blue
light, and when filtered with ruby lith there is not much light left..no
surprise, but I kinda like the idea that no battery is needed..

Best,

Cor