[pure-silver] Re: Nikon users?

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:46:08 -0800 (PST)

I've never tried the FG, but I would think it's
similar in size and feel to the FM and FE series
bodies, which are small and I really like. I also have
an F4 which is a great camera, but it's quite large
and heavy. You'll feel it a lot more if you use it as
a carry-around camera. The F2 and F3 are both great
and are smaller than the F4, but larger than the FM or
FE cameras.

A good place to get an overview of the Nikon bodies is
at:

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography//

I have a couple of FE bodies that I plan to sell. They
are both in very good condition. If you are
interested, email me privately.

John Meyers
JMeyers102@xxxxxxxxx