[pure-silver] Re: New old home, new lab questions

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:46:05 -0500

Tile saw is packed in the back of the wagon as is the mixer, trowels, etc.
See ya soon ; < )

Tile is not so hard to do. Big timesaver is pre mixed thin set. It is JUST
the basement not your main living space. It might give you a good chance to
learn enough to be able to redo the kitchen or bathrooms.

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226