[pure-silver] New list

  • From: "Claudio Bonavolta" <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:07:45 +0200

Dear All,

Nice to see you (nearly) all on this new list (my first and last cross-post
on both) ...

As Tim has probaly tons of negs to print, I suggest we switch to the new one
quicker so he can finally un-dust his darkroom :-)
Thanks to Jim for the quick setup, I hope the list management will not be a
tedious task. If so, please ask, many of us are computer-related people and
can help you in a way or another. We should have done so with Tim loooooong
time ago.

Edward, seems like you can, in a near future, propose something promising,
if so, I'd be pleased to switch to it.
Going to freelists.org doesn't mean we can't think and find to a better
solution.
Something with an easier to follow threading system would be great (in fact
I like the newsgroups but hate the "noise" we often find there).

May I ask already a slight change to the new list ?
I would like we integrate the Chroma and Silver-Bits into the new one.
The status might change from a "Pure-silver, B/W only" list to a
"High-quality photography whatever tool is used" one.

Thanks,
Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch