[pure-silver] Re: Lith Developer formulae

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:34:04 +0100

A very good point Thierry.
You are quite right of course, it is an omission and in retrospect I should
have included formulae.

At the time, there was nothing written about Lith printing and my primary
objective then was to raise awareness and explain it - and hopefully inspire
people to try it for themselves using existing materials.
It is actually the only one of my books that doesn't contain many formulae
(there are a few for some other chemical products that are not available off
the shelf) and I hadn't appreciated how many people would be interested in
making their own Lith developers.

I have sought to try and redress this balance by bringing out a companion
book with formulae, including formulae and techniques sent in by
contributors in the 'Forum' section and also updating the current materials
lists and new techniques, so I hope that together the 2 books are rather
more 'definitive'.

It is getting harder in this digital age to interest a publisher to invest
in a book for such a niche market, so I am very pleased with it.
Tim
http://www.worldoflithprinting.com

De : pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Tim Rudman Envoyé :
mercredi 27 septembre 2006 11:04 À : pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Objet :
[pure-silver] Re: Lith Developer formulae. was: filters for view cameras

   There are lots in the new companion book Thierry ;-)
   See http://www.worldoflithprinting.com
   Tim