[pure-silver] Re: Light Impressions troubles

  • From: "Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee" <michaelandpaula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 22:38:44 -0500

It is illegal to charge credit cards and then not ship the product within a week. That never happens with us with any archival mat board or boxes. It does happen when we had our new paper made, and will again when we do the next run, but that is with the full understanding of the photographer.

What Light Impressions does is illegal. That should have their credit card acceptance ability stopped.

Someone wrote that Light Impressions said their Mat Board was made in Mexico. I would not trust it for a second.

Michael A. Smith