[pure-silver] Re: Light Impressions troubles

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:52:23 -0800 (PST)

Good to know Michael.

________________________________
From: Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee <michaelandpaula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, January 9, 2011 5:22:08 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Light Impressions troubles

HI Rich,

We have Alpharag ArCare in any size you want, and at the best prices you will
find anywhere. Prices go up in a week by 7% as the prices to us will be raised
as of January 17. So if you want to place an order, we suggest you do it now.
We
are going to pick up a board order on Monday, so if you want a large quantity,
do let me know by return email if possible. No minimums. Thanks.

We also have custom-cut overmats. No minimums and everything is custom.

And, though not on the web site yet, we have Nielsen metal-section frames, any
profile, any quantity, and at excellent prices.

Michael A. Smith

www,lodimaarchivalmaterials.com