[pure-silver] Re: Large camera plans

  • From: "Mark Blackwell" <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:51:49 -0600

Thats a good idea and worth a try.  I could just break down and design one but
frankly I would have to go through at least 3 or 4 rebuilds before I got one I
could use.

Ideally I think I would like something fairly light weight, more along the
lines of a field camera.  Being portable would be the key.  Since I have a D2
4x5 would probably be as big as I would want the film to be.

I did a google search and was surprised a really how few choices other than the
bender kits were out there.