[pure-silver] Re: Kodak Readyload?

  • From: "Dave Hornford" <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:45:29 -0600

John,

I've been using my Devere 5-7 for 35mm/MF & 4X5. I had a Korona 5x7 but no
appropriate lens (used a Fujinon 90mm almost all the time, the rest of the
time a 75mm). Providence & eBay delivered a Fujinon 210 and Nikor 300 this
summer. The only appropriate thing to do was to start shopping for an
8x10...

Can you tell me more about the Chromega 810 and steel beam. I have been
thinking about making a lightbox for the back of the 8x10 and turning it
into a DIY enlarger.

Dave